Sunday, August 20, 2006
so fast it's nite again..feelin kinda of guilty cuz i didn't reali touch much on muy work esp over dese two daes..oh wells..i've been tinkin..tinkin..and stil tinkin..i believe God draws two ppl together to complement each other..and in order to achieve tt..obviously dey nidda be diff..but of cuz not too drastic either..if not can't fit at all..As the relationship grows and matures..so does the couple..learnin from each other..together and stuff..if one ish not right..den the other would be dere to help and mend the faults..but sumtimes..it's jus so hard to do tt..how to when infact ur other half is jus ain't the person for u?i can't stay wif a guy like him..till now..i reali realise we're too diff...all i wanted ish a simple happi and contented life..i noe dis ish wat u want too..in dis we match..yea jus like how we can fit wif other stuff..but one thing tt could reali spark a big difference..i'm jus a ger next door hu wans to lead a humble low-profile life..but he..he's the exact total opp of mi in dis aspect..no i did not make dis out..nor other stuff..jus look at what he does..one can jus observe and arrive at conclusions readily..he's a person hu's super active in forums..it's okies..but dere's sumthg i dunch quite like..tellin ppl too much of information..abt himself i dunch gib a damn..but not when it's about mi as well..yesh i can play more than one instruments..so wat?!mus sae? mus tell others?i dunch eben tell others whr i live exactly! why?! eben muy closest guy frens wil noe..cuz i dunch like attract unwanted attention..if i'm good in certain things..i'm thankful for GOd's bless mi..i dunch go around tellin ppl "hey i can play dis play tt..i hab dis and tt.." so wat i can play? so wat i gt certain status in cca? to mi i see muyself the same as the rest. i'm jus another indispensible member in muy sch band..wif or without mi...it'll not crumble.be Meek..be Humble..if ur smart..u dunch hab to go round tellin ppl~ppl wil notice by themselve."Different"-AcceptanceTell myself on the ride home.Getting tired, hating all I've known.Holding on like it's all I have.Count me out when it's clear that Ifind it hard to say.And you find it hard to care.I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.Wanted to be anything different, everything you would change in me.Got this way, up front but never true.God, I'm wrong, it's just the way I am.Crashing down any chance you'll hear.Caving in any chance that you, could see inside of me.And I, I'll know what to say, It's fine, this isn't Hollywood.So fine, getting in your way.I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.Wanted to be anything different, everything you would change in me.I'm taking a chance, this could be different.This could be all I'm waiting for.Taking a chance, this could be different.This could be all I'm waiting for.I wanted to see something that's different, something you said would change in me.Wanted to be anything different, everything you would change in me.Something that's different (something that's different)
o0..happy together..0o
8/20/2006 08:59:00 PM