Thursday, February 22, 2007
i've decided to end todae..dou it's hard..cuz i tink i'm used to him around le..but i noe i cannot go on anymore..instead..it's muy hope tt thru dis break he'll get bak up on his feet again..whether we'll be together again..it's reali God's will..but now..i reali wish to see his good positive old self..not the person he is rite now..i'm not gg to delete dis blog..but maybe i'll hab to change the skin and words..i had a hard time findin dis two goldie pups..i reali lurve it..but guess i'll find another one when i gt more time..i noe the followin song ish so so so old..haha..but always wish that sumone wil play and sing for mi on the guit..oh wells..More than Words-WestlifeSaying I love you,Is not the words,I want to hear from you,It's not that I want you,Not to say but if you only knew,How easy, it would be to show me how you feel,More than words,is all you have to do, to make it real,Then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me,Cause I'd already know,What would you do, if my heart was torn in two,More than words to show you feel,That your love for me is real,What would you say, if I took those words away,Then you couldn't make things new,Just by saying I love you,It's more than words,It's more than what you say,It's the things you do,oh yeah,It's more than words, It's more than what you say,It's the things you do,oh yeahNow that I've tried to,talk to you and make you understand,All you have to do, is close your eyes,And just reach out your hands, and touch me,Hold me close don't ever let me go,More than words, is all I ever needed you to show,Then you wouldn't have to say, that you love me,Cause I'd already know,What would you do,if my heart was torn in two,More than words to show you feel,That your love for me is real,What would you say, if I took those words away,Then you couldn't make things new,(no no)Just by saying I love you..... i jus wanna thank god for bein patient wif mi..stayin wif mi thru the nite..i believe when god closes one door..he'll open up another for us..at least from now onwards he can choose to lead a normal r/s wif sumone else in the future..hope tt he'll be able to find sumone hu can suit him betta..stay nearer and yea..same church perhaps..tt wld be an added advantage..it doesn't matter to mi hu tt person wil be..eben if it's tt ger..as long as he's happi..tt's enuff..as for mi..i'm gonna start muy life all ober again!i wanna thank muy sista and bro..both mingrang and dunwei..thanks for ur concern and reali listenin to mi..reali thanks for all ur comfort and consolation todae..i'm reali fortunate and blessed to hab frens like u guys in muy life.. can't waita for attachment to start!haha..nite..take care
o0..happy together..0o
2/22/2007 11:41:00 PM