Tuesday, February 06, 2007
todae was muy proins paper..and it does sure sux big time for all of us..it was so far the hardest that we'd all taken..and to tink on the bright side..i'm left wif two more papers to go..but dey ain't easy either..i'm tryin to concentrate and focus..tink i nidda more caffeine to boost mi in the dae..wat are dose long hours tickin by in the nite..this song..muy soul companion at nite these daes..Make My Life a Prayer to YouMake my life a prayer to youI wanna do what you want me toNo empty words and no white liesNo token prayers no compromiseI wanna shine the light you gaveThru your son you sent to save usFrom ourselves and our despairIt comforts me to know you’re really thereChorusWell I wannathank you knowFor being patient with meOh it’s so hard to seeWhen my eyes are on meI guess I’ll have to trust And just believe what you sayOh you’re coming againComing to take me awayI wanna die and let you giveYour life to me so I might liveAnd share the hope you gave meThe love that set me freeI wanna tell the world out thereYou’re not some fable or fairy taleThat I’ve made up inside my headYou’re God the son and you’ve risen from the deadChorusI wanna die and let you giveYour life to me so I might liveAnd share the hope you gave meThe love that set me freethings certainly changed..and mani tots scraped across muy mind..and dere are stil thgs that hold mi bak..refusin to return to the past..but if in His plan..den i noe deir will be sumthg done against dese awful tots which are holdin mi bak..when..i do not noe..but i hope nevertheless not too long..suddenly love seems so vapid to mi..dere's no more feelins..no more love..but if dere stil is..i wld love to savour the tenderness of love again..
o0..happy together..0o
2/06/2007 10:33:00 PM