Monday, April 16, 2007
Just so you know~jesse mccartneyI shouldnt love you but I want toI just cant turn awayI shouldnt see you but I cant moveI cant look awayAnd I dont know how to be fine when Im notCause I dont know how to make a feeling stop[Chorus:]Just so you knowThis feelings taking control of meAnd I cant help itI wont sit around, I cant let him win nowThought you should knowIve tried my best to let go of youBut I dont want toI just gotta say it allBefore I goJust so you knowIts getting hard to be around youTheres so much I cant sayDo you want me to hide the feelingsAnd look the other wayAnd I dont know how to be fine when Im notCause I dont know how to make a feeling stop[Chorus]This emptiness is killing meAnd Im wondering why Ive waited so longLooking back I realizeIt was always there just never spokenIm waiting here...been waiting here
o0..happy together..0o
4/16/2007 06:53:00 PM